29 jan. 2012

When everything is just as it seems.



Sometimes you just love life a little bit too much.
When it's so perfect it feels like your heart is about to burst into pieces.
The heartbeats are stronger than usual.
Your hands a little bit shaky beacause you can't believe how lucky you are.
When it feels like you have everything you ever wished for.
Everything is right in front of you, within reach.
Glowing like there was sunlight everywhere even though it's raining outside.

I don't have everything. I don't have a lot of money.
I don't live in a fancy place. I don't have the perfect body.
But I follow my dreams and they will always put me in the right direction.
Somehow, everything falls into place.
Like a puzzle that suddenly got all the pieces.
Like a song that's complete, and every note is in harmony.

I'm in love with my life. It was a long time since I hated anything.
I can't believe how lucky I am.
How good life can be. 
Even though there is still a lot to wish for, at the moment,
I wouldn't like to change a thing.
I am happy right where I am.


Inga kommentarer: