25 feb. 2011

One of many kisses to...?

Dedicated to Lance:


Hello Lance. How are you? I'm writing you this blogpost before I'm writing you your letter. One thing at a time, and I'm such a lazy person so I'm sorry you had to wait so long, please forgive me.
So. What do you right in a letter (or a blog in letter-form)? Well, I don't really know. I used to be awesome at writing letters when I was young, or younger... I had penpals and loads of different kind of papers you wrote letters on, rubbers that smelled like strawberries... I actually had a penpal named "Linnea" wich I found in a magazin for kids. But she went abroad for a holiday, for like a week or so so she didn't respond my letter, so I wrote another one telling her that:
"If you don't want to be my penpal anymore, just say so!"
Because I thought she just ignored me. But after I sent the letter I got a postcard. A very nice one, like:
"Here I am in Greece (or something) sunbading and swimming in the pool".
I guess she became pretty angry when she got MY letters. Never heard from her again.


Anyway. I can also tell you that from now on when I'm writing to you, or to anyone else in Englsih if someone else English speaking person would like to get a letter, I Will Not Cheat.
I will not use google translate or a wordlist while I'm writing, otherwise, i would propably just cpoy the whole thing, written in Swedish, and translate it. But I shall not. Please correct all my misstakes, i need to learn from them.
Okey.. Here in Oslo it's very very grey and it's raining and/or snowing. It's way to cold for humans but I guess everyone who likes skiing (and that includes the whole norweigan population) are happy, because (wow this is going to be hard to explain in Englsih)... Wait for it... Worlds championship? Is that right?
The worlds championship for skiing is located here in Oslo at a place called "Holmenkollen" so everybody is like crazy over here and I think there is 63 countries that will... Hm.. compete. Is that right? Compete?
Anyway. Be a part of the game haha. Wow, I suck at this..
LAst night we saw a Swedich guy receive (can't spell) his gold, and another swedish took the bronze.
A norweigan woman won gold in the same kind of skiing but for women of course.
Okey, thats veeery boooring facts. Sorry.


So how about me?
Well me, I'm doing fine, just kinda bored. Bored with the weather, I'm thinking of like taking a last-minute-trip to like, India or Thailand or something. Or maybe just Spain. I would prefere France though, cuz I've never been there but really want to go.
The closest dreams to become reality at the moment is: 
- Travel through Europe by train
- Go the USA
I AM gonna make this happen. It's just a question about money. When I got enough of these stupid little things the whole world is build of. Our lifes is moving forward because of money. It's so sad to think about it in that way. My dreams wont come true unless I got enough of them. 
It makes me sad and kind of jelous to think of the people who don't have any. Sure, they have worries. But not our kind. It feels like they living just for one day at a time. What do you think?
But I have to admit that I am a dreamer, a hopeless, dramatic dreamer. Whenever I feel sick of what I feel, or think or doing at the moment, I start to think of what to come, or what I have done. Where I am because of myself. What I have been through, people I met, places I jave been. Things that makes me happy.
Almost everything in my past makes me happy, of course I've been sad, angry and devastated, like all the rest of us, blablabla, but I can actually find something positive out of it. Something I have learned. 
I'm proud over my past because that made me THIS person. Who's strong and proud. And has the roght to dream, and the power to make the dreams come true.


Tadaaaa, I just had to end at that powerfull point of the letter. 
But you will actually get a REAL letter soon, cuz I will try to write it this weekend. No promises, just hope ;)


I will also give you this:




It's a song and I don't know if I like it or not... I think it's kind of cute but I hate the lyrics.. Dunno.
Just listen and let me hear your thoughts okey?
What kind of music do you listen to?


Hope to hear from you soon
Love
Josefine

1 kommentar:

Lance Curran sa...

<3 it !!! Can't see the video untill i get on my own computer. But i'll check it out as soon as i can. AND i'm looking forward to the letter aswell !!!

And i know what you mean abuot being a dreamer !! Me too !!!